Swim, Dash, Splash Triathlon 2017
Longview YMCA; 766 15th Ave
Longview, WA 98632
Event Contact: Cody OConnorPhone: (360) 442-5435 Email: Cody.OConnor@mylongview.com
MORE INFORMATIONOfficial Website
Longview’s 2nd annual Swim, Dash, Splash Triathlon
Start with a 500 yd swim in the YMCA pool, followed by a run around beautiful Lake Sacajawea for right under 3.5 miles, then finish with a 2 mile kayak course in Lake Sacajawea.
Start: YMCA (766 15th ave, Longview WA 98632)
End: Martin's Dock at Lake Sacajawea
- Participate as an individual or as a team. Heats will run every 20 minutes, heats and times will be based on the number of registrations.
- Must provide own water transportation and flotation device, however a limited supply of kayaks are available to rent for an additional $10.
- You will be notified of your heat time on Tuesday, July 18th. Packet pick up will be on July 21st from 12-6 p.m. at the Longview Parks & Recreation Office, located at 2920 Douglas St. Longview, WA.
- Registration includes shirt, lunch, swim cap, and bag!
- Deadline for registration is July 17th at 5:00 p.m.
Stick around after the event for food, music, games, refreshments, and giveaways!
Team of 3: $80.00
Swim, Dash, Splash Triathlon
Sunday, July 23, 2017 (online registration closed Jul 17 5:00 pm PDT)